On December 3, in Innopolis, a forum on digital transformation in education, business and public administration Digital Innopolis Days 2021, dedicated to digital transformation in 11 priority sectors of the economy and personnel training under the Human Resources for the Digital Economy federal project started.
Russian Minister of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media Maksut Shadayev emphasized the main problem of the development of the Russian digital economy: according to him, the shortage of IT specialists in the country exceeds one million people.
The main tracks of the forum are:
• Digital technologies in priority sectors of the economy and social sphere
• Export potential of Russian digital technologies
• Digital transformation of regions
• Personnel for the industry
• Digital sovereignty and cybersecurity
• Development of the Supporting educational and the Unified educational and methodological centres
Strategic partners are Russian Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Tatarstan Government and the Mayor's Office of Innopolis.