On April 29, at the Technopark in the sphere of high technologies IT park,
Tatarstan Minister of Digitalization Ayrat Khayrullin and Chairman of the Board of Astana International Financial Centre Administration Yernur Rysmagambetov signed a Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry and the Centre.
Today, Astana International Financial Centre is a unique centre on the economic map of the world, uniting the best experience and the most modern capabilities of the leading financial centres from New York and London to Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore. As many as 750 companies registered in the Centre.
Under the signed Memorandum, the parties agreed to cooperate on issues of mutual interest, relating to:
• interaction in the information technology;
• joint development of innovative services and products in the Fintech, education, digitalization of public services, green technologies, industry 4.0 technologies, etc.;
• exchange of experience in cloud and platform solutions;
• participation in events organized by the parties (seminars, conferences, business forums);
• mutual promoting in the regional and international arena, etc.
During the visit to the IT park, the AIFC delegation headed by the Governor Kairat Kelimbetov got acquainted with the advanced innovative projects that are currently being implemented in Tatarstan. Thus, Khayrullin informed foreign colleagues about the work on the transfer of state and municipal services to e-form, about the functioning of the regional State Services Portal, about programmes to support regional IT companies, etc.
After visiting the IT park, the delegation also had an excursion about Innopolis, where they got acquainted with the Special Technical Zone and the University of Innopolis.